Much more than software, ProfessionalCRM™ is an end-to-end technology solution developed specifically for Law Firms, powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support core Marketing, Business Development and Relationship Management activities.
Whatever your CRM goals may be, the Top 3 requirements need from a CRM system remain the same:
- Contact Management: The ability to consolidate contacts from across the firm, so that they can be marketed to, and to reveal the underlying Relationship Intelligence, “Who Knows Whom”;
- List management: The ability to easily segment these contacts for targeted marketing communications;
- Marketing Communications: The ability to distribute Newsletters, Alerts, Holiday Greetings, Event invitations and if a requirements bring the results of these communiques back into the CRM system.
Firms can only begin gaining benefit from a CRM system once these requirements are met. This is typically where most firms fail!
To ensure success, when developing ProfessionalCRM, we made sure we completely nailed these fundamental building blocks, in 3 easy steps.
- Harvest the Data: Our core solution has completely revolutionized contact data harvesting and cleansing from the Professional’s Outlook contact collection. We completely automate the identification and cleansing of known duplicates upon the initial synchronization of contacts. It could not be easier to get started for the marketing team and the Professionals!
- Segment the Data: Next, through Outlook, views in CRM, or in a spreadsheet format, we present the Professionals with their cleansed contacts and allow them to easily segment for targeted Marketing Communications, again, a very simple process.
- Now, Use the Data: With Marketing having full insight into the cleansed and segmented contacts, based upon the powerful search functions, they can easily further segment and distribute communications to a precise audience by whatever e-mail distribution tool they desire!
Based upon nearly 25 years of experience, meeting these core requirements is what 80%-90% of these organizations need. Once you have completed the initial required steps, resulting in establishing a clean and vital set of CRM contact data, you will be able to report you were able to accomplish these core requirements faster and less expensive than any other solution on the market… bar NONE!
Reap the benefits of Relationship Intelligence
CRM success is an evolution. With ProfessionalCRM success, your firm is immediately positioned to visualize critical “Who Knows Whom” information in several different ways: lists, views, search and our innovative Relationship Charts embedded capability (Org Charts, Process Charts, Genograph, to name a few)
Additionally, if Business Development Support is a requirement for your firm, you will also have positioned the Professionals to begin using your “flavour” of our standard tool processes for supporting:
- Client or Project Team Selling
- Individual or Group Business Planning
- Client Care Programs
- Pitch & Proposal Management
- Opportunity Management
- Sales & Revenue Forecasting
- Supported reporting and dashboard views of KPI’s
- Ability to “quantify” Marketing department support results, at a glance
The solution, built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM framework, allows you to clearly define and prioritize your firm’s unique requirements and create a technology delivery plan that delivers the fastest IT investment payback at the lowest total cost of ownership.
With literally decades of experience serving Law Firms and other Professional Service industries, Consulting4CRM’s consulting team’s deep vertical experience enables CRM success, through:
- “Battle Tested” established implementation Best Practices processes;
- Delivery of CRM functionality through multiple methods (Outlook, iPads, Tablets, multi-browser support, handhelds, SharePoint, et al) drives adoption;
- Enhanced relationship management, revealing relationships and relationship gaps which are equally vital;
- Business Development support tuned to how your firm decides to track, report and manage efforts; with
- All functionality supported by the Microsoft products used every day in your organization
We are very proud of ProfessionalCRM, delivering truly “game changing” technology and the implementation processes to literally guarantee success.